Physicians, social workers, attorneys, judges, university leaders, human resource executives, employee assistance programs and safety professionals refer individuals to Townsend every day. They refer to Townsend for innovative addiction treatment and comprehensive patient progress reports that improve accountability and make oversight easier.
- Non-disruptive: evening outpatient treatment
- Physician supervised care by members of ASAM
- Managed withdrawal without hospitalization
- Medical testing, stabilization, and monitoring
- Group therapy with licensed counselors
- Substance abuse education
- Weekly progress reports provided
We understand that you need to track and verify progress as a patient receives treatment. Townsend’s patient progress reports set the highest standards in the field, containing detailed data and a unique, easy to understand scoring system. These confidential reports are available with patient consent.
When you make a professional referral to Townsend, we quickly follow-up with the referred individual and coordinate admission for treatment. Next, we provide you with a status report based on the referral. Give us a call today for more information on our referral programs, including priority admissions and specialized reporting requests.